Welcome to our Harvest Kitchen!
A curating studio for Culinary Entrepreneurs + Community Development!
Ready to launch your Food & Beverage business, but not ready to buy a building?
Our Harvest Kitchen provides a professional working space for:
- Small Batch Curators
- Small Business Start-Ups
- Community Programs
Located in the back of our retail storefront, Harvest Kitchen was designed to support our demand in fresh nutritional foods & beverages; we have extended the space to local community members who wish to commercialize their food innovation!
From production to distribution, our cooking facility is a professional environment for you to scale your food & beverage business — if you have the plan, our kitchen can provide you with the opportunity to help put your vision on Canadians tables!
Why a Curating Studio
Our business offers Cold-Pressed Juices & Meal Planning services for our shoppers!
We have extended into a rental space with the intention to encourage culinary business development + community partnership opportunities in the Niagara Falls district.
Our Kitchen Facility
Our space offers an equipped Health-Inspected Commercial Kitchens with direct attachment to our Shipping & Recieving Garage, plus ancillary items to meet the needs of any start-up food producer.
- 800 square feet
- Double Door Refridgeration Unit
- 120V + 240V Outlet & Gasline for Stove & Oven
- Stainless Steel Dual Compartment Sink Station
- Stainless Steel Single Hand Washing Station
- 6 ft x 2.5 ft Stainless Steel Prep Table x underneath Storage
- 6 ft x 2.5 ft Butcher Block - Laminate - Plastic Prep Table
- 4 ft x 2 ft Stainless Steel adjustable Rolling Cart with double compartment Rack Storage
- 5 ft x 2 ft 6 Tier Culinary Rack for Storage, Drying, Ancillary
- 7.5 ft x 4 ft Kitchen Pantry - 8 shelving Unit
- 240 V Baun Coffee Maker + Dual Heating Panels + Water Tower
- 2 x 2L Baun Commercial Coffee Pots
- 5 Quart Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (includes Adjustable hooks)
- Ancillary Equipment: Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Measuring Cups (1C,2C,4C,6C), Stainless Steel, Cutting Knives, Kitchen Cutting Boards, 3 Panel Heating Dish & more.
- Cleaning Equipment
- Shipping & Recieving Loading Dock
- Secured Wifi Access + Washroom
- Accessible Parking
Renters are eligable to bring their own culinary equipment.
For more information on what we provide, contact our service team INFO@KIPOS.CA
Members must provide a minimum of a Sole Proprietor Business Registration License
Members must provide Business Insurance
Members must provide proof of an accredited Canadian Food Handler Certificate
Members must complete orientation before accessing the kitchen.
- A Damage-Control deposit is required to ensure that our items can be replaced in-case of mishandling. All members will recieve full reimbursement of their deposit after their session has expired.
Hourly rentals are scaled based on kitchen requirments from $30/ hr to $50/ hr to as low as $25/ hr
Hourly rentals are also offered & adjusted based off 3, 6 and one-year agreements.
No sharing required!
Our kitchen cooking space when rented by you is offered exclusively to you during your booking.
To Book a tour of our Commercial Kitchen, contact INFO@KIPOS.ca