Aura Cacia: Organic Rosehip Oil (30ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rosehip (Rosa canina) oil is well known for its prevention of long-term skin damage!
Rosehip oil can be combined with macadamia oil for stability and even better hydration in body and facial care products.
- Absorbance: Fast
- Trans-retinoic acid: May be the constituent that is so effective on the skin
- Skin Protecting: Contains Vitamins A & C - antioxidants & fatty acids for youthful, nourished skin
Organic Rosehip Oil Production
- Aura Cacia Rosehip Oil comes from Chile.
Though native to Europe, Rosa canina was introduced to Chile in the 1800s and rapidly naturalized in the southern Andes. It now grows throughout the region and has been harvested there for 100 years.
- The harvest season is relatively short but intense.
A special tool and protective clothing are used for harvesting the hips from the thorny bushes. Harvested hips are dried, then the seeds are separated and ground up before being cold-pressed into the beautifully colored rosehip oil.
- What’s the difference between organic rosehip oil and conventional rosehip oil?
Organic oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards.
Manufacturing facility and organic oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors Stabilizers
- No Synthetic Preservatives Colors Fragrances
Organic Rosehip (Rosa canina) Fruit Oil.
Cautions & Warnings
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.