Aura: Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- High–quality whey protein
- Sourced from exceptionally produced dairy in Wisconsin
- Cold-filtered - less processed, more nutrients
- 24g of Complete Protein
- Complete protein - when a product contains the nine essential amino acids that our body can’t produce on its own (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.)
- All nine amino acids are required to build and repair protein tissues in the body.
- Fortified with Key Enzymes to Optimize Digestion (digestion blend)
- Digestive enzymes can be helpful for those who have digestive issues or experience digestion side effects that are often related to dairy products.
- Low Carbohydrate and Fat content
- Contains Calcium, Iron and Potassium
- These nutrients are a high priority for women
- No added sugar
- 1g of sugar per serving from natural cocoa
- Increases Muscle Mass and Strength
- Provides protein and amino acids, which serve as building blocks for muscle growth.
- It increases the release of anabolic hormones that stimulate muscle growth (e.g. insulin)
- Leucine (essential amino acid) is known to stimulate muscle protein synthesis
- Can lead to weight loss, as protein is the most satiating macronutrient
- May lower blood pressure
- May lower blood sugar levels
- May reduce symptoms of stress and depression
- May protect against certain diseases, such as cancer, and improve symptoms of hepatitis and HIV.
- May increase bone density.
Undenatured cold-filtered whey protein concentrate, undenatured cold-filtered whey protein hydrolysate, undenatured cold-filtered whey protein isolate, cocoa, natural flavours, sea salt, guar gum, purified stevia leaf extract, lecithin, digestive blend (chicory root extract, cinnamon, lactase enzyme, protease enzyme, probiotic Lactobacillus fermentum), potassium citrate.