Earth Mama: Organic Herbal Sitz Bath
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Take care “down there” with herbal compresses filled with organic herbs traditionally used to soothe and comfort “down there” during pregnancy or after childbirth.
Packed in easy-to-use, individual herbal sachets, each one is perfect for one use. The compresses can be cooled and gently “tucked” to help ease those pretty places, or use the brewed infusion to make postpartum padsicles or use as a sitz bath. Which is kind of like making tea for your nethers. Which is a totally lovely and perfectly polite thing to do.
- USDA Organic
- NO propylene glycol, parabens, or artificial fragrance
- Lay herbal pad in a shallow bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Steep for approx. 5 min., and let cool.
- Very gently drain extra liquid from pad, leaving it moist but not soaking. Be gentle and don’t squeeze! The herbal pads are fragile and can burst.
- Cool in the fridge and gently apply moist pad directly to perineum. Ahhhhhhh.
Sea Salt, Organic Oatmeal (Avena Sativa) Kernel Meal, Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Leaf, Organic Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Flower, Organic Plantain (Plantago Major) Leaf, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. If pregnant consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not use if you are allergic to members of the Asteraceae, Compositae or Daisy family. If hypersensitivity or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.