Eco Pioneer: 100% Pure Borax
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Eco-Pioneer Borax is hydrated sodium borate, a mineral ore of interlocked chains of boron, hydrogen, oxygen, water and sodium.
- Borax is created from refining recovered ore from dried playa lake beds. A playa lake is one that fills with rain water then dries out leaving various salts.
- The deposits are refined by boiling the ore in water and adding carbonated soda which causes the borax to dissolve and impurities to settle out.
- The water borax mixture is poured off and cooled, allowing borax crystals to form.
TOLIET BOWL CLEANER
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) borax
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) washing soda
1.) Mix above ingredients together.
2.) Pour into bowl and scrub vigorously with a toilet brush.
Editor’s Note: To deodorize your toilet, pour in vinegar, leave for a few minutes and flush. Another alternative is to put 1,000 mg of Vitamin C in your toilet bowl and leave to soak overnight. The result is a clean and healthy toilet!
ANT BAIT POWDER
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) very warm water
- 15 ml (1 TBS) Borax
1.) Mix ingredients together until all the sugar is dissolved.
2.) Dip a cotton cosmetic pad into the liquid until saturated.
3.) Place pad on a plastic container lid (e.g. yogurt container)
4.) Wait for the ants to arrive, and take back to the queen to share.
5.) Resist killing them and just be patient.
Cautions & Warnings
Do not Consume