Eden: Organic Garbonzo Beans (398ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
USA organic family Chickpeas, soaked overnight and thoroughly cooked with zero chemical additives.
- One of the earliest cultivated beans, today they are the most consumed beans in the world.
- High Fiber
- Low Fat
- Very Low Sodium
- No salt added.
- Packed in BPA, BPS, and phthalate free cans.
How to Use
- Garbanzo beans are plump, round, firm golden beans, perfect on salad greens and in marinated and pasta salads.
- The classic hummus spread/dip is ground or mashed cooked chickpeas with tahini, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and lemon.
- Versatile, firm, and sweet garbanzo beans are a Mediterranean, Indian, and East African staple. Falafels and curry dishes are common uses, as are soups, stews, casseroles, grain burgers, and croquettes.
- The garbanzo bean cooking water, called aquafaba, is a perfect egg replacer for desserts, meringues, marshmallows, and more.
- Aquafaba has the unique ability to mimic the properties of egg whites when used in cooking.
Organic Garbanzo Beans, Water, Kombu Seaweed