FLORA: Flor-Antacid (60chewtabs)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Looking for a fast-acting, all-natural solution to the tell-tale symptoms of heartburn and upset stomach associated with acid indigestion and excess stomach acid? Find relief with Flora’s Flor•Antacid™, a vegan-friendly, chewable tablet containing fruit fibres, calcium, magnesium, and refreshing peppermint oil.
The acid-buffering ingredients in Flor•Antacid™ produce a soft, foam barrier in the upper part of the stomach which acts like a lid to keep stomach acids down where they belong.
As a bonus, Flora’s Flor•Antacid™ also makes the body less acidic by creating more alkalinity in your system, providing the alkaline minerals that alter the body’s pH to a more neutral level.
- Free of sodium bicarbonate and aluminum hydroxide
- Sugar-free (sweetened with sorbitol)
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Chewable antacid. For the relief of occasional heartburn and upset stomach associated with acid indigestion and excess stomach acid.
- As a mineral supplement: helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- NPN 80009583
Adults: As an antacid: chew 1-2 tablets as needed after meals, up to a maximum 8 tablets daily. As a mineral supplement: chew 1-2 tablets daily.
Children ages 9 and over: As a mineral supplement: chew 1 tablet daily.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium carbonate (263 mg)
- Magnesium Carbonate (183mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Acacia, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Pectin, Peppermint oil Sorbitol Vegan-friendly, chewable, mint-flavoured tablet is formulated with calcium-magnesium carbonate. No sodium bicarbonate or aluminum hydroxide