FLORA: Respir Essence (500ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Breathing. It’s a vital reflex, yet one many of us take for granted. Thankfully, if you suffer from respiratory issues, there is a natural solution that can help you breathe a little easier. All natural Respir•Essence contains a traditional herbal blend of thyme, licorice root, English plantain, stinging nettle, Cowslip Primrose flower, and elecampane, formulated to support respiratory functions and alleviate the symptoms of a variety of chest complaints.
- Natural herbal blend for respiratory relief
- Supports lung and respiratory function
- All-natural and in a delicious base of pear juice
- Gluten-Free + Kosher + Non-GMO + Vegan
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve chest complaints, including catarrhs, coughs, bronchial irritations and bronchitis.
- NPN 80053441
Shake well before use. Take 2 tablespoons (30 ml), 2-3 times daily. Keep out of reach of children. Keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
- Thyme herb top flowering (Thymus vulgaris) (437 mg)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (380 mg)
- English plantain herb top (Plantago lanceolata)(228 mg)
- Stinging nettle herb top (Urtica dioica)(228 mg)
- Cowslip Primrose flower (Primula veris)(152 mg)
- Elecampane root (Inula helenium)(95 mg)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Water, Pear Fruit Juice, Citric Acid
Cautions & Warnings
Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.
Do not use if you: 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) are taking products containing diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolytes imbalance 3) have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney/cardiovascular disorder. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or gastritis/gastric ulcer. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.