Genestra: Zinc Blueberry Gummies (12mg)(100 chews)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Immune, Skin, Hair & Eye Health
- Provides 12 mg of zinc citrate per gummy
- Helps to maintain and support immune function
**Each berry-shaped gummy contains only 0.5 g of sugar from natural sweeteners and isomalto-oligosaccharides, a low-glycemic plant-based fibre naturally found in fermented foods and honey.
Zinc Gummies feature 12 mg of elemental zinc as zinc citrate per gummy and are suitable for ages 4 and up as a delicious option to help meet daily zinc requirements.
Zinc is an important trace element in the body.1 It plays a key role in maintaining immune health by stimulating the production of immune cells, regulating natural killer cell activity and mediating cytokine production.1,2
Clinical research has demonstrated that daily supplementation with zinc helps to maintain immune function in adults, adolescents and children.3
Zinc also has a long history of use in dermatological health.5
It helps to maintain immune function in the skin, while promoting collagen synthesis to help maintain skin structure.6
Additionally, zinc has a role in maintaining hair and nail health, and maintains bone health by regulating bone formation and resorption.5,7-9
This mineral is also involved in a key buffer system that helps to maintain normal acid-base balance.9
1. Chasapis CT, Loutsidou AC, Spiliopoulou CA, et al. Arch Toxicol. 2012; 86(4): 521-34.
2. Prasad AS. Adv Nutr. 2013; 4(2): 176-190.
3. Eby GA, Davis DR, Halcomb WW. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1984; 25(1): 20-24.
5. Gupta M, Mahajan VK, Mehta KS, et al. Dermatol Res Pract. 2014;2014:709152.
6. Bhowmik D, Chiranjib, Kumar KPS. Int J Pharm Biomed Sci. 2010; 1(1): 5-11.
7. Finner AM. Dermatol Clin. 2013; 31(1): 167-72.
8. Cashman MW, Sloan SB. Clin Dermatol. 2010; 28(4): 420-5.
9. EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products Nutrition and Allergies. EFSA J. 2009; 7(9):1229.
Adults & Adolescents (14 years & older): Take 1 gummie 1 to 2 times daily.
Adolescents & Children: (4-13 years old): Take 1 gummy daily.
Take with meals, or a few hours before or after other medications or natural health products, or as recommended by your health care practitoiner.
***Risk Information: Zinc supplementation can cause Copper deficiency. Consult a health care practitioner whether you are taking enough copper.
Each Gummy Contains:
- Zinc (Zinc citrate) (12mg)
Non-Medicinal: Isomalto-oligosaccharides, purified water, organic cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, naturally blueberry flabour, organic fruit blend strawberry, raspberry, wild blueberry, sour cherry, pomegranate, cranberry), sodium citrate, grape juice colour, organic stevia leaf extract, vegetarian coating (organic sunflower oil, carnauba wax)
Cautions & Warnings
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have contraindictions of this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children