Genestra: HMF IBS Relief (30vcaps)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
GENESTRA IBS is a high performing probiotic produced with proprietary and clinically researched consortia strains.
Consortia probiotics are a method of probiotic culturing that mimics a probiotics natural growth and development. Typically, probiotics are produced via single strains and then integrated at time of manufacturing.
Consortia probiotics refer to multi strains that are cultured together.
They interact with one another forming a small ecosystem - becoming stronger, more resilient and more effective at working together synergistically similar as they would in nature.
How can HMF IBS Relief build on your Gut Health
- Maintains the gut environment with balanced microflora
- Balanced intestinal flora has been correlated with decreased symptoms associated with IBS including: Bloating, Cramping, and poor bowel habits
- Satisfaction within 6 weeks of consistent use
HMF IBS Relief probiotics are FOS FREE
- The FODMAP diet refers to a low-sugar diet to reduce symptoms of intestinal distress often implicated in Irritable-Bowel Syndrome, and SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- FODMAP = Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols.
- No FOS
Adults, Adolescents and Children (11 years and older):
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains
Probiotic Consortium 25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21) ….19 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp . lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)....6 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Hypromellose
Cautions & Warnings
Risk Information: Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.