Genestra: HMF Probiotic Powder (60g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Features and benefits:
- Live microorganisms to benefit adult and children’s intestinal health
- Probiotic that contributes to a natural healthy gut flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Provides 22 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Includes 1760 mg of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) per daily dose
- Vegan, Dairy and Gluten-Free
HMF Powder is a combination of four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that promotes intestinal health in adults and children. The intestinal microbiota, which contains more than 400 bacterial species, can be altered by antibiotic use, aging, and premature or caesarean births.
The intestines are critical barriers that selectively allow absorption or promote the excretion of dangerous compounds, and their function depends on a healthy bacterial balance.
The most commonly used probiotics are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria, which are safe for both adults and children. They may effectively colonize the intestines; however, once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear.
Probiotics promote the presence of beneficial bacteria by competing with pathogens for colonization of the gastrointestinal tract.
In addition to decreasing the survival of pathogenic bacteria by reducing the pH, probiotics reinforce the epithelial barrier.4 They control permeability by mediating tight junction integrity, and prevent pathogenic adherence to epithelial cells by increasing mucin release on intestinal surfaces. Synbiotic products support the growth of bacteria already living in the colon, and enhance the growth and survival of supplemented probiotic strains.
Adults and Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop (¼ teaspoon) of HMF Powder and mix. Take two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Human Strains
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20//0
- Bifidobacterium animalis Subsp-lactis (CUL-34)
- Fructoogliosaccharides (FOS) (880mg)
Cautions & Warnings
Not meant to diagnose, cure, or treat. Please see Health Care Professional.
Please be advised that KIPOS.CA does not ship probiotics. Pre-Order & Curbside Pick-Up, Retail-Only Purchase.