Gold Top Organic: Ground Brown Flax Seeds (454g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Flax seed has the natural properties of fibre, lignans and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids that provide preventative and restorative abilities to your diet.
- Trans-fat Free
- Certified Organic
- Source of Omega 3 Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Take 2 Tablespoons of organic flax seed and sprinkle over salads, yogurt, breakfast cereals. Use in baked goods and prepared foods.
How to Use
- Sprinkle over hot or cold cereals
- Add to smoothies or baked goods
- Once the product is opened, store the pouch in the fridge
- Freeze the product to extend its shelf life
How Golden Flax Can Help
Fibers May Help:
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Control blood sugar levels
- Regulate bowel movements or prevent constipation
The omega-3 fatty acids may help:
- Prevent or treat heart disease or strokes
- Protect the body against high blood pressures, inflammation, and autoimmune disorders
Organic Brown Flax Seed, Lignans 75mg PER 15g.