Gold Top Organic: Whole Golden Flax Seeds (454g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Flax seed is the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids and lignans (potent cancer fighters) known in nature. Whole flax seed provide the immune-enhancing omega fatty acids 3, lignans and fibre your body requires for optimal health.
Also loaded with vitamins and phyto-nutrients, and an excellent source of protein and fibre, flaxseed is nature's gift to health! It provides an excellent source of soluble and non-soluble dietary fibre with pleasant nutty flavour.
- Certified Organic
- Trans-fat free
- Source of Omega 3 Polyunsaturated fatty acids
How to Use
- Sprinkle over hot or cold cereals
- Add to smoothies or baked goods
- Once the product is opened, store the pouch in the fridge
- Freeze the product to extend its shelf life
How Golden Flax Can Help
Fibers May Help:
- lower cholesterol levels
- control blood sugar levels
- regulate bowel movements or prevent constipation
The omega-3 fatty acids may help:
- prevent or treat heart disease or strokes
- protect the body against high blood pressures, inflammation, and autoimmune disorders