Herbaria: Elder Flower Tea (15ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Elder is a small tree or shrub that grows 5-7 meters high. Spreading branches bear flat heads of small, star-shaped, yellow or white flowers in late spring early summer.
About Elder Flower
- It is particularly potentially helpful in dealing with winter chills and sore throats.
- As a hot tea, it may promote sweating and is soothing for upper respiratory infection
- Add boiling water over the bag
- Let steep for 4 to 6min
- If desired sweeten with honey
- Store box in a cool dry place
Cautions & Warnings
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.