Herbaria: Hawthorn Flowers and Leaves (25ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditionally, herbal remedies based on hawthorn berries, leaves and flowers have been traditionally used for treating heart disease (modern research appears to validate this use).
- Hawthorn berries are rich in bioflavonoids which are essential for helping strengthen blood vessels
- It may also help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- It is may be good for heart muscles weakened by age
- Many people under strain from pressures at work may benefit from consumption of hawthorn tea
Hawthorn is a small to medium sized shrubby tree native to Europe.
- Add boiling water over the bag
- Let steep for 4 to 6min
- If desired sweeten with honey
- Store box in a cool dry place
Hawthorn Flowers and Leaves
Cautions & Warnings
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.