Herbaria: Linden Flowers (25ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A particularly soothing and tasty tea
- Good for bronchitis and coughs
- Linden helps to combat infections of the upper respiratory track
- Traditionally used in fever, colds and flu
- May help reduce nervous states affecting digestion and bowel function
- Brings a soothing effect to the body
Linden tea is made from the flowers of the Linden tree, a tall deciduous tree that grows to 35m with a smooth bark white and toothed, heart-shaped leaves.
Linden flowers first appear as hanging cymes with a sweet aroma in the Spring. Linden flowers are also known as Lime Flowers in Europe.
- Add boiling water over the bag
- Let steep for 4 to 6min
- If desired sweeten with honey
- Store box in a cool dry place
Cautions & Warnings
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.