Herbaria: Milk Thistle Tea (25ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Helps to cleanse and protect the liver from toxins
- Stimulates the production of new liver cells
- Milk Thistle contains a flavonoid called silymarin that may help fight free radical damage, and potentially exert a protective effect on the liver
- The liver plays a critical role in maintaining good health
- It also potentially detoxifies poisons that enter our body, such as nicotine, alcohol and other pollutants
About Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle is one of the most popular liver tonic herb in Europe. It grows in dry, rocky soils throughout southern and western Europe and in some parts of the United-States.
- Add boiling water over the bag
- Let steep for 4 to 6min
- If desired sweeten with honey
- Store box in a cool dry place
Cautions & Warnings
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.