Herbaria: Sage Tea (25ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditionally, Sage has been used to help ease digestive ailments, including gas, diarrhea and bloating, and also reduce stomach pain due to stomach inflammation.
- It is also used in ailments of the mind, including depression, memory loss and Alzheimers disease.
- Sage may also offer relief for woman suffering from painful menstruation and difficult menopausal transition.
Sage, with its characteristic grayish-green leaves and aromatic qualities, is native to Europe and the Mediterranean region and known throughout the world as both a culinary herb and for its long use in herbal medicine.
- Add boiling water over the bag
- Let steep for 4 to 6min
- If desired sweeten with honey
- Store box in a cool dry place
Cautions & Warnings
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.