Land Art: 5-Mushroom Extract (250ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Composed of five different mushrooms recognized for their health benefits; Shiitake, Maitake, Reishi, Chaga and Lion’s Mane, this formula offerings superior offerings, quality and most potent concentrations!
- Fruiting body.
- 8:1 ratio for the shiitake, the maitake, the chaga and the lion’s mane
- 15:1 ratio for the reishi.
Beta-Glucan Percentage: Extract is composed of 23.96%. It represents 131.8mg per 15ml.
- Anti-inflammatory for the digestive system.
- Antifungal : helps people dealing with repetitive bacterial or fungal infections.
- Adaptogen to help increase energy and improve the resistance to stress.
- Immune stimulant : helps to prevent cold and flu by supporting the immune system.
- Shiitake: Potential immune stimulant, anti-cancer (rich in lentinan).
- Maitake and Reishi: Potential immune stimulant
- Chaga: Potential immune stimulant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer (reduces tumors).
- Lion’s mane: Potential anti-inflammatory, tissue regeneration
**Shake before use, and refrigerate after opening**
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Adults (18 years or more) : 1 tablespoon (15 ml) once a day.
Medicinal Ingredients: (per 15ml)
Shiitake* (Lentinula edodes, fruiting body) 50 mg
(extract 8:1, QBE 400 mg)
Lion’s mane* (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body)100 mg
(extract 8:1, QBE 800 mg)
Reishi* (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) 100 mg
(extract 15:1, QBE 1500 mg)
Maitake* (Grifola frondosa, fruiting body) 200 mg
(extract 8:1, QBE 1600 mg)
Chaga* (Inonotus obliquus, fruiting body) 100 mg
(extract 8:1, QBE800 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water from reverse osmosis, citric acid. * Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Contraindicators and Warnings
- If you suffer from diabetes or take anticoagulants, consult a health practitioner before using this product
- A hypersensitivity or an allergy may occur. If this happens, cease using the product
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding