Natural Factors: Papaya Enzymes (Chew Tablets)(120ctab)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Fast Acting Digestive Support
- Reduces Bloating and Gas
- Helps improve Digestion of Meals
Natural Factors Chewable Papaya Enzymes with Amylase and Bromelain are naturally flavoured and help the body in breaking down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, while improving nutrient absorption. Enzymes help to stimulate the good bacteria in the digestive tract, detoxify and cleanse the colon, and improve digestion.
- Papain and Bromelain: Act to break down proteins into various amino acids.
- Amylase: Breaks down carbohydrates.
- Amla (gooseberry) supports enzymatic activity.
- Tree Nut-Free
This product is suitable for Vegetarians
Take 1 capsule 3 to 4 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care professional. For prolong use contact health care provider.
Medicinal Ingredients (Per 1 Chew Tab)
- Papain (Carica papaya) fruit 17.75mg (300,000 USP PU)
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)(Whole Plant) 20mg (416.6 FCC DU)
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus)(Stem) 2.25mg (32,000 FCC DU)
FCC: Food Chemical Codex, USP: U.S Pharmacopia.
PU: Papain Unit, DI Dextrinizing Unit
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dextorse, fructose, natural orange colour (annatto, turmeric) Indian Gooseberry, citric acid, natural papaya flavour, vegetable grade magnesium stearate.
Cautions & Warnings
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of reach of children.