New Roots: Prostate Perform (90sgels)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Prostate Perform is a clinical formula that goes beyond only concerns for BPH, its is designed to support total prostate function, and contains beneficial phytosterols:
- Saw palmetto
- Rye flower pollen
- Standardized to attain effective result
Phytosterols are plant cholesterols which show ample evidence to aid with the symptoms of BPH.
This comprehensive formula also combines:
- Amino acids,
- Fatty acids
Note: Improvements should be noticeable after 7–10 days.
Adult Men: Take 2 softgels daily with food or as directed by your health-care professional.
If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after.
Consult health-care practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
Two softgels contain:
- Wild-crafted saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit liposterolic extract, 95% fatty acids (supercricital CO2‑extracted) ... 320 mg
- Rye (Secale cereale) flower pollen extract ... 210 mg
- Free plant sterols (from non‑GMO soy) ... 370 mg (148 mg beta-sitosterol, 74 mg stigmasterol, and 74 mg campesterol)
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) root and herb top extract, 5% silicic acid ... 50 mg
- Certified organic borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil ... 200 mg
- l‑Alanine ... 100 mg
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 107× concentrate ... 100 mgl‑
- Glutamic acid hydrochloride ...100 mgl‑
- Glycine ... 100 mg
- Natural vitamin E (mixed tocopherol concentrate, from non‑GMO soy) ... 76 mg
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) ... 32 mg
- Pau d’arco (Tabebuia heptaphylla) inner bark ... 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 20 mg
- Lycopene (from tomato [Solanum lycopersicum] flesh) ... 1.2 mg
- Selenium (from yeast-free l‑selenomethionine) ... 100 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Extra virgin certified organic olive oil (350 mg);
- certified organic pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seed oil, cold-pressed (200 mg);
Lecithin (from non‑GMO sunflower); medium-chain triglycerides (MCT); silicon dioxide; and beeswax in a softgel composed of annatto (in sunflower oil), bovine gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
Cautions & Warnings
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones; to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer; or if you are taking blood thinners. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper. Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of non‑melanoma skin cancer.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.