New Roots: Strong Bones (180cap)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Strong Bones is a broad-spectrum formula to defend against ostoeporosis.
- Rich in: Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA): the most readily available form of calcium for human supplementation
- rich in proteins and phosphorus. ʟ‑lysine and ʟ‑proline: improves calcium absorption and support collagen production, with the support of vitamin C
- Glucosamine sulfate: for healthy cartilage and the production of connective tissue
- Magnesium is included to facilitate the absorption of calcium Zinc, copper, manganese, and boron: elements for bone growth, collagen formation, and the maintenance of strong connective tissue, along with promoting calcium retention
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) is essential to the formula to support metabolism of carbohydrates and for its role in energy production at the cellular level
- Vitamin K2 is included for its dual role in bone production and in the prevention of bone loss.
- Silica-rich horsetail promotes the strength and elasticity of connective tissue
- Curcumin 95% curcuminoids is among the new ingredients in Strong Bones
- Lutein extract supports levels of this carotenoid, which have been shown in studies to be deficient in women with several forms of osteoporosis
- Grape seed extract, 95% proanthocyanidins, has been shown to enhance bone density in animal trials
- Green tea, 75% epigallocatechin gallate — According to studies out of Hong Kong, green-tea EGCG boosted the activity of a key enzyme that promotes bone growth by up to 79%
- The coenzyme form of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin, completes the formula, as research at Tufts University have identified methylcobalamin as a modifiable risk factor in bone mineral density research
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to three times daily with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them
Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, or sugar.
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners; if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction; if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid; if you are taking any prescription medication; if you have been diagnosed for or are at risk for a blood pressure disorder; if you have a liver disorder; if you are following a low-protein diet; if you have an iron deficiency; in case of an estrogen-dependant cancer; or if you are taking antiplatelet medication. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness, or loss of appetite. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract–containing products have been reported.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.