Omega Nutrition: Apple Cider Vinegar (946ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Omega's Certified-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made the "old fashioned" way, by allowing the natural fermentation process to occur to full-strength (5% acidity), without chemicals, additives, preservatives or water.
- Made from organic apples
- Naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
- Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper.
- Have a tasty drink by mixing 1-2 tsp. with 1 cup water and 1 tsp. non-pasteurized honey (optional). Take 1-3 times daily.
- Use as hair rinse or skin tonic by diluting with water.
- Store at room temperature. Will keep for 5 years.
Mix in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes. Check out our Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes.
Use in baking as a leavening agent (combine 1/2 tsp. with 1/4 tsp. baking soda for the equivalent of 1 tsp. baking powder).
Hair rinse: 2 tsp ACV in 2 cups of tepid water. Pour over hair after washing. Do not rinse. Leaves hair shiny.
To Learn More, you can click this link to visit the Manufacture's Website:
Certified organic, raw apple cider vinegar.