Org. White Pine Needle Tea (Loose-Leaf)(14g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Helpful in relieving sore throats.
- Excellent source of Antioxidants
- Expectorant for coughs and to help relieve chest congestion
Pine Needles contain up to 5x the concentration of Vitamin C than lemons, which makes this selection a wonderful immune tonic during the Fall and Winter season.
**You will receive pine needles stripped from the sprig.
100% Wild and Organic Pine Needles
Hand picked fresh from Rhodope Mountain Bulgaria woodlands.
- Boil water in a pan, (enough to cover the needles) .
- When the water has boiled take off the heat and add pine needles to the water, approx 2/3 tablespoons.
- Leave the needles to steep for 20mins with a lid on the pan.
- Strain and serve.
- Add honey if you prefer a little sweetness.
1 cup per day and gradually increase to no more than 3 cups per day. approximately 1-3 tablespoons of needles per cup. This is a maintenance health-building dose.
Cautions & Warnings
CAUTION: Not suitable for Pregnant and lactating women due to tannin's in Pine.