Pascoe: Neurapas Balance (100tab)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Neurapas Balance is a comprhensive blend of herbs that support healthy mood and nervous function.
- St. Jons Wort
- Valerien Root
- Adults, Children (> 12 years): Take 2 tablets 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children (6-12 years): Take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily.
Tablets should be swallowed whole with a little water.
One film coated tablet contains:
- Dry Extract (4.6-6.5:1) St. Johns Wort (60mg)
- Dry Extract (3.8-5.6:1) Valerian Root (28mg)
- Dry Extract (6.25-7:.1:1) Passionflower Herb (32mg)
Lactose monohydrate, liquid glucose, maltodextrin, silica, talc, magnesium stearate, povidone K30, glycerol, Eudragit-E, indigo carmine (E132), macrogol 6000, croscarmellose sodium.
These herbs have been known to cause adverse reactions while taking alcohol, antidepressants and bloodthinners. Always talk to a healthcare professional before taking Neurapas.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any of the medicines mentioned under interactions, prior to consulting your doctor. If your skin is hypersensitive to light or if you are undergoing phototherapy or any photodiagnostic procedures. In children under 6 years of age. If you are taking contraceptive medicines.