Renew Life: PARAGONE Detox Formula
Shipping calculated at checkout.
15 Day Detoxification Program
For best results, take concurrently with Probiotic
Contains no sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, dairy, soy, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), animal products, artificial colour or unnecessary preservatives,
- Take 2 capsules of ParaGONE® 1 with 250 ml of water and 1ml of ParaGONE® 2 in the morning.
- Take 2 capsules of ParaGONE® 1 with 250ml of water and 1ml of ParaGONE® 2 in the evening.
Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications. NOTE: ParaGONE® 2 dropper dispenses 0.5ml when filled to line indicated. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 15 days. No refigeration required. Store in a cool dry place.
ParaGONE® 1 contains (per capsule)
- Wormwood Leaf (Artemisia absinthium) 4:1 Extract (800 mg)200 mg
- Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris) 4:1 Extract (520 mg)130 mg
- Caprylic Acid (Magnesium caprylate)75 mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 Extract (260 mg)65 mg
- Quassia Wood (Quassia amara) 4:1 Extract (240 mg)60 mg
- Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum)25 mg
- Pippali Fruit (Piper longum)10 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Maltodextrin binders or fillers.
Ingredients derived from a 3:1* (solvent : dry herb) ratio
- Black Walnut Hulls (Juglans nigra)125 mg
- Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum)50 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)50 mg
- Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis)50 mg
- Wormwood Leaf and Stem (Artemisia absinthium)50 mg
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 15 days. No refigeration required. Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, cholesterol lowering medication or EPA in fish oils, have a blood clotting disorder, have diabetes, gallstones or other biliary disorders. Consult a health care practitioner if heartburn, flatulence, or gastrointestinal irritations persist or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use with other drugs, herbs or medications, including protease inhibitors, anti-coagulants, or acetaminophen. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Discontinue use if skin hypersensitivity occurs (such as skin or mucous membrane irritation). Do not use if you have stomach hyperacidity, gastric or duodenal ulcers, pemphigus, fever or febrile disorder, seizure disorder, bile duct obstruction, cholangitis, liver disease or impaired liver function. Do not use if you are allergic to members of the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.