SALUS: Floradix - Liquid Iron and Vitamins Formula
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Well-Tolerated on Stomach
- Includes full B-Complex Vitamin Panel
- Includes a range of B-Complex vitamins that participate in energy production
- No Artificial Additives,
- No Synthetic Preservatives
- No Artificial colors or flavors, parabens, sorbates or other antimicrobial agents.
Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided. Consume within four weeks of opening.
- Adults and adolescents (age 15 +): Take 10 ml twice daily before meals.
- Children (age 10 – 14): Take 10 ml once daily before a meal.
- Children (age 5 – 9): Take 5 ml once daily before a meal.
- Children (age 2 – 4): Take 4 ml once daily before a meal.
Ingredients (per 10ml):
- Elemental Iron (Ferrous gluconate) (10mg)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) (2.5mg)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium) (4.0mg)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyriioxidine Hydrochloride) (2.0mg)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) (0.75mcg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqueous extract of carrot, stinging nettle, spinach, couch grass, bitter fennel, kelp, hibiscus; juice concentrates of: pear, black grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry, and red beet root; in a base of honey, extracts of rosehip, wheat germ and yeast, natural orange flavour, purified water, ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
Cautions & Warnings
Store unopened bottle in a cool and dry place (15 – 25˚C). Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. Once opened, keep bottle tightly closed and refrigerated at all times. Store upright!
Do not use if you are allergic to Anethole or plants of the Apiaceae / carrot family.
Liquid iron may in some instances cause surface staining to teeth. Rinse mouth with water, or brush teeth immediately after consuming. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children and keep sealed with childproof cap supplied.