Sencha: Japanese Matcha Powder Premium (1oz)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sweet tasting Matcha is more than just a delicious beverage!
- Antioxidants for cell Preservation & Longevity
- Mood-Fighting Amino Acids such as L-Theanine!
Here are just a few potential benefits to hopefully get you started on your own matcha habit.
- Relaxation (L-Theanine)
- Weight Loss (Metabolism)
- Oral Hygiene
- Catechins for potential Anti-Aging
- USDA Organic
How to Make MatchaHow to Mix Matcha:
Traditional Matcha Mixing:
- Sift 1 to 2 bamboo spoons in a matcha bowl.
- Pour in 4 oz steaming hot water (but not boiling).
- Rapidly beat with a bamboo whisk in a zigzag pattern until smooth and frothy
Tin Premium Grade Matcha (From Japan)