St. Francis Herb Farm: Canadian Bitters Tincture (50ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made with Gentian, traditionally used in Herbal Medicine: to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia;
Adigestive tonic and bitter to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic):
- Globe Artichoke
Adults: Take 1-2 mL (30-60 drops), three times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach. Take 15–60 minutes before meals.
Do not use if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus, leaf)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant)
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea, root)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum, fruit)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa, root)
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra, fruit hull)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizomes
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are breastfeeding, or if you have liver or gallbladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction.
Do not use if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers. Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Some people may experience headaches. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.