St. Francis Herb Farm: STREST (50ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Features ashwagandha PLUS 5 other key adaptogenic herbs (holy basil, rhodiola, eleuthero, oat, and Schisandra).
Strest® makes for a powerful tonic that is vitally effective in helping you thrive in these modern times and cope with trials ranging from the pressures of your job, your daily commute, and pollution to a poor diet and a host of other factors.
- Promotes a calm state of mind
- May reduce mental and physical fatigue and anxiety
- An ashwagandha-based formula that may relieve symptoms of stress, restoring mental, emotional, and physical equilibrium
Who it’s for
- Anyone who needs to recover motivation, energy levels and well-being
- Those wanting to improve their ability to function effectively, especially under stress
- Suitable for those experiencing a barrage of stress and anxiety symptoms and who are looking to benefit from a combination of herbal ingredients and their more energizing collective effect
On the other hand, Ashwagandha, a single adaptogenic herb in tincture or capsule form, can be a more appropriate solution for those looking for a more calming effect, with sensitivities, or for whom certain herbal ingredients are contraindicated.
Adults: Take 3 mL (90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
- Not to be taken immediately before bedtime.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month.
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root), Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root), Milky Oat Seed (Avena sativa, seed), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you have bipolar disorder, a bipolar spectrum disorder, diabetes, or any type of acute infection; if you are taking antidepressants, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), birth control pills, or heart or blood thinning medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have high blood pressure. Consumption with alcohol or other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.