St. Francis Herb Farm: Deep Immune (90cap)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Acts to support healthy immune function
A balanced immune system is your strongest immune system. An adaptogenic formula, Deep Immune® supports and fortifies the immune system by restoring the body’s innate balance. This makes Deep Immune® an extraordinarily valuable and versatile remedy for the broad range of immune challenges that come with life in the modern world.
- Featuring 8 powerful herbs
- Highlighted by astragalus, clinically proven to be effective in dealing with impaired immunity
- Includes codonopsis, eleuthero, and reishi (ganoderma lucidum, mushroom), first class tonic herbs that enhance immune function
Who It’s For
- Those who want to remain vigilant and keep their immune system balanced by taking our Deep Immune capsules daily, because a balanced immune system is a healthy immune system
- Anyone who wants to lessen the tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses (an under-active immune system)
- Anyone who wants to reduce excess inflammation and strong reactions e.g. allergies or eczema (an over-active immune system)
- Those preferring the convenience of a capsule
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day. To avoid digestive upset, take with food/meal.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (40mg)
- Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula) (30mg)
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (30mg)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (30mg)
- Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum) (20mg)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) (20mg)
- White Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) (20mg)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza spp.) (10mg)
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you have a liver disorder, an acute infection, or an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if you are pregnant; if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder; if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur; in which case, discontinue use.