St. Francis Herb Farm: Lymph Tonic (Laprinol) (50ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Promote the health and detoxification of your lymph glands with our expertly crafted Lymph Tonic formula.
- Lymphatic health and detox
- Promotes flow of lymph
- Features blue flag, cleavers, red root, and phytolacca, all lymphatic herbs
Who it’s for:
Take our Lymph Tonic formula if you need of increased lymphatic flow and detoxification.
Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
- Cleavers (Galium aparine, flowering top),
- Red Root (Ceanothus americanus, root)
- Blue Flag (Iris versicolor, rhizome)
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa, root)
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf)
- Phytolacca (Phytolacca americana, root)
- Southern Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis, stem bark)
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, top)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are taking immunosuppressants; if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection. Keep within recommended dose range. Can cause headaches and inflammation of the eyes and throat. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking other diuretic products; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.