St Francis Herb Farm: Turmeric Plus (50ml)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Curcumin (Turmeric) is a middle-eastern spice used in traditional medicine as an Anti-Inflammatory, and as a mild stimulant to help assist toxic breakdown of unwanted inorganic material in the body.
SFHF's Turmeric Plus tincture is a unique blend of Phyto-nutrient dense herbs with anti-inflammatory properties including:
- Bosewlia (Anti-inflammatory)
- Oregon Grape (Anti-inflammatory)
- Curcumin (Anti-inflammatory)
- Green Tea (Antioxidant)
and Black Pepper to aid in absorption.
Curcumin has been traditionally used for
- Mood & Mental Health
- RA & Osteoarthritis
- Gastrointestinal Distrurbances (Leaky Gut, Irritable Bowels, Chrons)
Adults: Take 2 to 3ml (60-90 drops) 3 times daily in a little water with food.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, root)
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis, leaf)
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf)
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata, resin)
- Olive (Olea europaea, leaf)
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare, leaf)
- Giant Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum, root)
- Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium, root bark)
- Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis, root)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum, fruit)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic alcohol, Distilled water, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine, Origanum vulgare leaf oil (Oregano essential oil)
Cautions & Warnings
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have allergy or hypersensitivity to herbs of the Lamiaceae family such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage, plants of the Oleaceae (olive) family.
If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics; if you are attempting to conceive.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea and vomiting, in which case, discontinue use. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported.