SURO: Kids Organic Elderberry Syrup (236ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Canadian-grown SURO: Kids Organic Elderberry Syrup, is a physician formulated syrup containing over 3,000 mg of Elderberry - containing no added sugars like fructose.
- Contains Bee Propolis & Elderflowers for extra added Cold & Flu fighting
Elderberrys has been traditionally used in herbal medicine to help fight colds, SORE throat, cough and fever.
- 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
- 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day
- 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day
- 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation
- 1:2.77, (1,675 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis);
- 1:5.08, (28,5 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive);
- 1:2.14, (100 mg) fresh organic Elderflower.”
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Non-pasteurized organic honey, organic apple cider vinegar.
Cautions & Warnings
Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help fight colds and relieve SORE throats, cough and fever. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
This syrup contains honey and other apiarian products. It is not recommended for people who are allergic to such products, or children under one year of age. A hypersensitivity (e.g., ALLERGY) may manifest, if so, stop using.