Teeccino: Chaga & Ashwagandha Organic Herbal Tea (60g-10ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A refreshing & rosie blend of adaptogens for a soothing, stress-fighting experience!
- Chaga, Siberia's heal-all wild mushroom
- Made Ashwagandha root, restorative herb & known adaptogen
- 100% naturally Caffeine Free
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid-free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
- Prebiotic - Inulin, a soluble fiber in chicory root, could support digestion.
- Kosher Parve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Quality Assurance International - QAI
- Certified Gluten Free by The Gluten Free Certifying Organization
Directions & Iced Tea
How to Make
- Before tearing, shake envelop at top
- Pour 250ml of boiling water over the tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug
- Add your desired sweetener
- Steep two bags in 250ml boiling water
- Pour over ice in a 355ml glass and add milk and sweetener to taste
- Carob pods
- Chicory root
- Ramon seed
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera - 600mg)
- Chaga extract (wild harvested Inonotus obliquus conk and mycelium blend - 300mg)
- Natural flavours.
All ingredients are organic!