Traditional Medicinal: Organic Dandelion Root Tea (10ct)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Organic Roasted Dandelion Root is an herbal tea traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help treat digestive disturbances and increase bile flow.
- Designed to support Kidney Function
- Supports the body’s Natural Detoxification Process
Celebrated I Herbal Medicine for thousands of years, the huble dandelion is a powerhouse for internal cleansing.
Taste: Mild, and Soothing Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Pour 8. Oz, freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover & Steep for 10-14 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Enjoy 3 Cups Daily
Best if drunk daily for up to 2 weeks, followed by a break of 1 week. For Adults Only***
Each tea bag (1.5g) contains:
- Organic roasted dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) 1,500 mg.
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications: Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders, and / or bowel obstruction. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble.