Traditional Medicinals: Breathe Easy Tea (20ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditionally used in herbal medicine as an expectorant to help relieve chest complaints, such as catarrhs, coughs and bronchitis.
- Promotes respiratory health like a breath of fresh air.
Taste: Floral and minty with a hint of eucalyptus.
A unique formula taps into both Western herbalism
Formulated with traditional herbs like fennel, licorice and eucalyptus - and Traditional Chinese Medicine, with Bi Yan Pian, a beloved blend of eleven Chinese herbs!
- Certified B Corporation
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover & Steep for 10-15 min.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Enjoy 3 cups daily. Especially good with honey!
Medicinal ingredients: Each tea bag (1.5 g) contains:
Dry aqueous extract (8:1) of Biyan Pian* 120 mg (equivalent to 960 mg), organic licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 300 mg * Biyan Pian extract (8:1)
Aqueous extractive of:
- Xanthium fruit (Xanthium sibiricum) extract 12.8 mg (equivalent to 102.4 mg),
- Magnolia flower (Magnolia biondii) extract 12.8 mg (equivalent to 102.4 mg)
- Siler root (Saposhnikovia divaricata) extract 12.8 mg (equivalent to 102.4 mg),
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis) extract 12.8 mg (equivalent to 102.4 mg),
- Fragrant angelica root (Angelica dahurica) extract 12.8 mg (equivalent to 102.4 mg),
- Schizonepeta herb (Nepeta tenuifolia) extract 12.8 mg (equivalent to 102.4 mg),
- Forsythia fruit (Forsythia suspensa) extract 11.496 mg (equivalent to 92 mg),
- Chrysanthemum flower (Chrysanthemum indicum) extract 11.496 mg (equivalent to 92 mg)
- Platycodon root (Platycodon grandiflorum) extract 8.676 mg (equivalent to 69.6 mg),
- Anemarrhena rhizome (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) extract 7.176 mg (equivalent to 61.6 mg)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) extract 3.792 mg (equivalent to 30.4 mg)
92% Certified Organic Ingredients
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic peppermint leaf (Mentha × piperita), organic eucalyptus leaf (Eucalyptus globulus), organic bitter fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), organic ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale).
Cautions & Warnings
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have low potassium levels, if you are taking corticosteroids , cardiac glycosides such as digoxin, or potassium-depleting medication.
Do not use this product if you have inflammatory disorders of the digestive tract or bile duct, impaired kidney or liver function, high blood pressure or heart disease
Allergies: if you are allergic to plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) family, or plants in the parsley (Apiaceae) family
If pregnant or breastfeeding unless otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.