Traditional Medicinals: Organic Lemon Balm Tea (16bg)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress)
- Calms the nervous system and supports digestion
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia
Taste: Pleasantly mild, with subtle citrus notes.
With broad leaves and a pleasing lemony scent, lemon balm is traditionally used to support digestion and relieve nervous tension. Native to Southern Europe, people have been cultivating and using this plant for thousands of years. Known as the “bringer of gladness,” it’s sure to brighten your day.
- Certified B Corporation
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover & Steep for 10-15 min.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Enjoy 1-3 cups daily. Especially good with honey!
Each tea bag (1.5g) contains:
- Organic lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 1,500 mg
Cautions & Warnings
Consult a healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia); if symptoms persist or worsen; or prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.