Traditional Medicinals: Organic Throat Coat (24g-16ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat tea is an excellent remedy for Seasonal, Allergies, and designed to Sooth Sore Throats!
- Sweet and silky with a distinct licorice taste
- Comforts throats and supports throat health with slippery elm bark, and marshmallow root
Taste: Sweet and silky, with a distinct licorice taste.
The slippery elm tree has played an important role in Native American herbal medicine for hundred of years.
Inspired by its traditional use, this source of slippery elm is sourced domestically, where families collect the bark sustainably by hand to protect the trees for future generations.
- Certified B Corporation
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
How to Enjoy
- Pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover & Steep for 10-15 min.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Enjoy 4-6 cups daily. Good with honey!
- Organic Licorice Root (760mg)
- Organic Slippery Elm Bark (80mg)
- Organic Licorice Root Dry Aqueous Extract 6:1 (60mg)
- Organic Marshmallow Root (60mg)
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Proprietary Blend (1040mg): Organic Wild Cherry Bark, Organic Fennel Fruit, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Orange Peel. Non-GMO and naturally caffeine free.
Cautions & Warnings
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have low potassium levels; if you are taking diuretics, corticosteroids, cardiac glycosides such as digoxin, potassium depleting medications or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use this product if you have blood pressure, heart disease, or impaired kidney or liver function; or if you are allergic to plants in the parsley (Apiaceae) family.
Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.