TROPHIC: Melatonin Spray (1.67mg) (30ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Trophic’s high-potency Melatonin Spray is an effective and safe natural approach to rebalancing the circadian rhythm, increasing sleep time, relieving jetlag and promoting overall health!
This Melatonin Spray contains a synergistic blend of
- Lemon balm and cherry
- A hormone which is naturally secreted by the body
- Helps regulate our inherent circadian rhythm (our sleep-wake cycle).
- As we age, our natural production of melatonin begins to decrease, often leading to the development of sleep issues.
Supplementing with a high-quality melatonin can help improve sleep time/quality, diminish general fatigue and improve overall health.
- Aa natural serotonin precursor which helps restore optimal serotonin levels and as a result helps improve mood as well as promote regular restful sleep.
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- A member of the mint family and is considered a potent calming herb.
- It has a long history in traditional herbal medicine to help promote sleep, reduce stress and regulate mood.
- Contain natural polyphenolic compounds, and as a result, provide powerful sleep-enhancing properties, as well as promote regular moods.
- No Artificial Colors
- Take 3 sprays orally, once a day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
For Jetlag: Take at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern.
For sleep restriction/altered sleep schedule; delayed sleep phase disorder; sleep-wake cycle: Take at or before bedtime.
- Contains 1.67 mg Melatonin, 1.67 mg L-5-HTP, and 0.67 mg Lemon Balm
Cautions and Warnings
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have scleroderma. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for seizure, blood pressure, to suppress the immune system, to affect mental state or increase sedation, steroids or blood thinners, or have cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorders, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraine.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Some people may experience drowsiness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
Stop use if allergy occurs or if you experience headache, confusion, or nausea. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
For sleep restriction/altered sleep schedule; delayed sleep phase disorder; sleep-wake cycle: Consult your healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks.