Tru Earth: Wool Dryer Balls
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and expensive dryer!
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads
- Prevents static cling
- Shortens Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Perfect for babies or other family members with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Wool dryer balls help improve air flow in the dryer while absorbing moisture.
- This shortens drying time resulting in less energy used and a reduced power bill.
Caring for your Dryer Ball
It is best to wash them by hand and use warm water.
They are used for absorbing moisture in your dryer so they will be fine.
How Long do Dryer Balls Last?
Tru Earth Wool Dryer Balls can reused for more than 1000 loads and help extend the life of your clothing.
Are Dryer Balls good for your dryer?
No, they are not.
Many dryer manufacturers say that dryer sheets are worse for your dryer.
They allow you to soften and dry your clothing without harsh chemicals or synthetic chemicals.
4 Wool Dryer Balls by Tru Earth made with 100% New Zealand Wool