Uncle Lee's Tea: Organic Pu-Erh (32.4g-18ct)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
When brewed, Pu-Erh tea has a dark reddish color with a strong, full and earthy taste.
Some scientific studies have suggested the possibility that Pu-Erh tea reduces cholesterol and blood fats.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Organic by QAI (Quality Assurance International)
What is Pu-Erh?
- Pu-Erh is a tea that undergoes a period of aging
- It is the most complex of Chinese teas
- Traditionally all teas were fermented in the manner due to long travel times when they were being exported!
How to brew Pu-Erh Tea
- To brew a perfect cup of pu-erh tea, place one tea bag into a 8 oz cup.
- For best results use boiling water.
- Steep for 3 to 6 minutes depending on desired strength.
- Sweeten to your desired taste.
Organic Pu-Erh Tea Leaves